None (yet)
Posted by two-oldies 15 years ago.

Where does one get financial advice here in NZ?

We wish to work through our financial position with an adviser/consultant here in NZ to give us a reasonably clear picture of our situation if we moved to Australia.

1 reply on 25 January 2009.
Reply from lulubell 15 years ago.

Try the citizens advice bureau or try a budgting advice service if you have any bills that you are worried about and meeting the repayments than a budget advisor is your best resource they are able to help you in making contact with the persons you are owing money too.Last resort in other words.