None (yet)
Posted by fingers2 14 years ago.

What happens if I am just going to work in Australia for a month? Do I need to apply for a TFN even though it's just a month?

1 reply on 23 May 2011.
Reply from kiao 13 years ago.

If your going to Australia for work then, Yes! The Australian Government still want a slice of the pie, unless your getting paid under the table. However if your going to Australia because of your work, (ie your employer is sending you there to work) then No!

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!