None (yet)
Posted by jay03 13 years ago.

What do I need to do to get my New Zealand restricted driver license changed over to an Australian one (Gold Coast)?

2 replies, the latest on 28 April 2011.
Reply from graciedeska 13 years ago.

Hi there, You can find instructions here for getting your NZ licence changed to a Queensland one: From what I have read here, it looks like you'll be given a full licence in Queensland ( It's only when you are on your NZ learners that you have to sit the test in Australia.

Reply from kj 13 years ago.

Regardless you have to sit a test here to get an australian licence through the RTA - can drive on NZ license for 3 months

Buy Us A Coffee?Have we helped you? Please keep this site running. We‘ve helped thousands of people with their move to Australia but very few give anything back. Maybe you will?