Categories
None (yet)
Posted by kreativekiwi 12 years ago.

HELP!! Which form do I fill out for VIT registration....very confusing!

Hello and thank you in advance ! I and a New Zealander and have been gathering all the necessary documents to apply for VIT registration, I finally got the last document today and want to apply ASAP but I am very confused as to which form I fill out. I emailed VIT and they say 5-10 days for a reply and today is day 5 and I really want to mail tomorrow!

Here is my dilema

Form A: I have 4 years study plus diploma in teaching and from NZ so I fit this description.

Form B: I have taught over 90 days in a NZ classroom, so I fit this description.

Form D: I want to do relief teaching ( initially only) so I fit this description.

Form E: I am from New Zealand , so I fit mutual recognition description.

So surely I don't have to appy for all of these, or do I?? Does Form E, Mutual recognition, trump all the other forms????

I can't wait to start a new life in Australia and I just want to mail it!!!! It takes 4-6 weeks to be processed and I want everything to go through perfectly and ASAP.

Please pretty please, can anyone help??!! You would be a life saver, also calling them to ask was impossible :(