Categories
None (yet)
Posted by corswa 12 years ago.

What is the best and cheapest option for shipping a couple of boxes from New Zealand to Australia (Canberra)?

I am moving to Canberra soon and I have just a few things I want to take with me, maybe 2-3 boxes. It's not super expensive, more sentimental and I was wondering if anyone has found a company that is cheap and provides a good service?

4 replies, the latest on 26 September 2016.
Reply from wills 12 years ago.

Have you looked at Seven Seas?

http://www.sevenseasworldwide.com/shipping/baggage-worldwide

I've not used them, but a few people have mentioned to me that they used them to move bits and pieces when they weren't moving enough to go to a larger shipper.

If you try them, let us know how you get on.

Reply from mohit 9 years ago.

I am also moving to Canberra from Wellington and want to ship 2 boxes. I was wondering how you did it?

Reply from floss 8 years ago.

We are planning to move to Canberra 2016 to Belconnen or Gungahlin. How much to move main furniture like, fridge freezer, bed, wash machine, few cutleries and boxes of clothes.

Reply from kchan 8 years ago.

I've used Seven Seas shipping to send 2 or 3 boxes of household stuff home to Australia from London. I can recommend them for this.

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!