Categories
None (yet)
Posted by casekris 12 years ago.

Where to live in Australia?

Hi, me and my brother are 21 from the UK, come summer were moving to Australia for a year. We are both personal trainers but will pretty much do any job out there for the year providing there is a good gym for us to work out in and we can afford to live and just to see if we like the Australian lifestyle ( pretty sure we will!!). We are looking around the gold coast are their any other recommendations as to where you think we would enjoy or would be best suited to us????

Thanks

1 reply on 09 January 2012.
Reply from griselda 12 years ago.

Hi there, The Gold Coast is a great place to live if you like sports, and a 'permanently-on-holiday' feel! I'm sure you would love it there, but other options would be Sydney (more sophisticated but also more expensive) and Perth (great beach lifestyle, but shops close on the weekends and hardly anywhere stays open after 9pm so it's a lot quieter!). There are some very cheap flight deals between Australian cities, so it's not hard to travel around if you decide to change city once you arrive.

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!