Posted by suze on 22/10/2011

What is a good family friendly community on the Gold Coast? We have 4 kids aged 1 - 14 and have no idea where to look!

#1 response from OilRich at 07:13 on Thu, 15 March 2012

The entire region of gold coast is family friendly, beautiful and clean.
Brisbane, thats a different story...

#2 response from ellwook at 09:56 on Sat, 14 April 2012

If you want to get more specific on suburbs, I have spent the last 4 months looking at differnt family suburbs on the gold coast for us to buy - some are definitely better than others! Let me know if you want info on specific suburbs on Gold Coast - its a mixed bunch!

#3 response from RobFish at 21:46 on Sun, 25 November 2012

Hi ellwook, could you give me some information on suburbs.I too have been researching schools and nice areas to buy in but the Gold coast is such a huge place and can be confusing after a while! Suburbs we have been looking at at the moment are Coombabah, Worongary, Oxenford>My husband will be working in Nerang so we want something close.Also we have 3 kids, 2 at primary so will be a needing a good high school in a couple of years as well. If you could help it would be awesome.Thanks

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.