Categories
None (yet)
Posted by suze 12 years ago.

What is a good family friendly community on the Gold Coast? We have 4 kids aged 1 - 14 and have no idea where to look!

3 replies, the latest on 25 November 2012.
Reply from oilrich 12 years ago.

The entire region of gold coast is family friendly, beautiful and clean. Brisbane, thats a different story...

Reply from ellwook 12 years ago.

If you want to get more specific on suburbs, I have spent the last 4 months looking at differnt family suburbs on the gold coast for us to buy - some are definitely better than others! Let me know if you want info on specific suburbs on Gold Coast - its a mixed bunch!

Reply from robfish 11 years ago.

Hi ellwook, could you give me some information on suburbs.I too have been researching schools and nice areas to buy in but the Gold coast is such a huge place and can be confusing after a while! Suburbs we have been looking at at the moment are Coombabah, Worongary, Oxenford>My husband will be working in Nerang so we want something close.Also we have 3 kids, 2 at primary so will be a needing a good high school in a couple of years as well. If you could help it would be awesome.Thanks

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!