Categories
None (yet)
Posted by mars 13 years ago.

Where's a good place for a family to live near Kingsgrove, NZW?

Hubby's landed a job in Kingsgrove, NSW so moving the family over shortly from NZ. Can anyone suggest a decent family-friendly suburb nearby for us to look at renting in? Preferably close to schools & train station and a bit of scenery, e.g. parks, for the kids and pets.

2 replies, the latest on 31 December 2011.
Reply from eager-to-move 13 years ago.

I am sorry, I don't have an answer for you but am eager to find out what people come back with. We too are relocating to Sydney. I hope you don't mind me butting into your post but just wondered by type of work your husband is going to? You also mention pets. I would be interested to know who you are dealing with when shipping your pets etc. Rose

Reply from moviefan 12 years ago.

I have posted a number posts on here. We moved in May 2010 to Strathfield. NO REGRETS. WE gave our pet away. You can read my post, "Anyone immigrating to NSW????". Depending on what you do that is...better money...petrol very cheap. Overall better off.....lots of bargains with consumer items.

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!