Posted by SPEEDY on 12/05/2011

Hi - I just moved over from Christchurch. I'm wanting to get my truck licenses mr/hr. Just wondering if I'm able to get any help with costs as I'm not working yet?

#1 response from graciedeska at 06:11 on Mon, 13 June 2011

No, unfortunately there is no financial assistance available for New Zealanders for things like this from the Australian government. People moving to Australia are expected to be able to suport themselves until they find work.

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.