Posted by SINGLE PARENT on 27/02/2011

Can I receive family assistance as a solo mum?

#1 response from flaqui at 23:53 on Sun, 6 March 2011

beski 111,

#2 response from graciedeska at 07:23 on Tue, 5 April 2011

Kiwis are able to get family assistance payments in Australia and, yes, the payments are available to you as a solo mum. There are a number of payments available so you may want to take a look here:

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.