Posted by londongirl on 16/04/2010

As an Australian citizen do I have to pay for my child's education?

I am an Australian citizen (granted 2 years ago by descent) so do I have to pay for my 12-year-old's state education? She is not a citizen and will be travelling on a child migration/permanent resident visa. If so, how much?

#1 response from graciedeska at 03:35 on Tue, 1 February 2011

The good news is that if your child is a Kiwi then she can get free State school education in Australia.

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.