Categories
None (yet)
Posted by bushra 14 years ago.

Bringing family to Australia with a disabled child

I am a scholarship holder for a PhD in Australia

I have a disabled child. Auspak is advising me to to first lodge my visa application as a single without family.

Being a mother I am reluctant to do this. I am afraid that then my family will face difficulty getting to Australia. Auspak says that due to my disabled child there may be some delay in the visa application process.

So should I take the risk of losing my scholarship award?.My commencement date is 1st July 2010. Auspak is suggesting I first lodge application after the approval of my visa. While I'm in Pakistan, should I lodge a separate application for my family?

Does anyone know know of any similar cases with disabled children or can you give me the address of a good consultant dealing with study visas and family? I do not believe in Auspak. I know more than Auspak, I searched the internet a lot concerning my case. Please help me.

Bushra

1 reply on 13 August 2011.
Reply from graciedeska 13 years ago.

Hi Bushra,

You could try My Australian Visa for advice, they may be able to help you in this difficult situation! http://www.myaustralianvisa.com/

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!