Posted by nzronnie on 27/08/2009

My partner on a subclass 461 visa. Can he study on the domestic student prices (CSP) as well?

#1 response from CanadianinAus at 15:55 on Tue, 8 February 2011

I just called immigration to ask that exact question for myself. Sadly, the answer is 'no'. Anyone on a temporary visa pays international fees.

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.