Posted by kptq on 26/08/2009

I'm a solo mum with an 11-year-old boy and I want to study beauty therapy on the Gold Coast.

Do I have to actually pay for the course myself or can the government help in any way? And is there any kind of benefit I can get while studying?

#1 response from michele at 03:09 on Mon, 7 November 2011

i too would like to know if i can get a student loan as i am living in australia but im a kiwi citizen. can i study as an international student. thanks:-)

#2 response from Strata at 06:40 on Tue, 9 July 2013

You can study as a domestic Australian student and pay their fees, which is lower than the international fee. You will however not receive any student loan.

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.