Posted by The Eggers on 16/02/2009

Can we move to Australia with the sale proceeds from the house and still be entitled to Family Assistance etc?

#1 response from kelly at 04:49 on Mon, 9 January 2012

Depends on how much you get i believe the cut off is about 150,000 here now

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.