Posted by cindy on 19/11/2008

I am New Zealand Citizen and a university student. I want to move to Australia - can I get a student loan there like I get in NZ?

#1 response from CAB at 23:57 on Tue, 28 April 2009

You aren't able to get a student loan as a NZ citizen, you would have to pay the fees up front. You need to be an Australian citizen to get a student loan.

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.