Posted by Retired moving to Aus on 18/07/2018

My parents are retired and would like to move to Aus on the NZ pension

My parents are retired and rely on the NZ pension but would like to move to Aus to be close to their children (myself, my sister and our small children) how do they do this? It seems they can’t unless they pay extra tax on their pension (Aus side) Then NZ won’t let them stay here longer than 26 weeks.

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.