Posted by taurus on 19/09/2008

How to import a motorcycle to Australia

I'm trying to import a motorcycle into Australia from New Zealand. I haven't owned it for 12 months so is there any way I can do this?

#1 response from graciedeska at 23:31 on Fri, 3 February 2012

No, from what I've read you need to have owned your motorbike for at least 12 months to be able to import to Australia. You might find this information useful for planning your motorcycle import to Australia: http://www.tauruslogis...

#2 response from Moving to Ozzie at 04:31 on Sun, 6 January 2013

I received a job offer in Perth. I'm a permanent resident in NZ. I am taking my household goods over via container. Along with this, my BMW R1200 GS. Does my Beemer need to undergo a compliance test? What can I expect?

#3 response from maori bogan not at 11:08 on Wed, 11 January 2017

Want to bring the fatboy harley. Can this go in the container with our household stuff?

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.