Posted by Mona on 27/04/2016

Will my 13 Year old son be able to study for free in Australia?

Mother is New Zealand citizen, husband has indefinite PR of New Zealand, 13 year old boy has indefinite PR of New Zealand, 4 year old child holds New Zealand citizenship. My question is if I move to Australia on SCV - special category visa will my 13 year old be able to study in Australia? He will first have to come on visitor visa but will his education be free until he is 18 years old?? Also once he is 18 can he apply for student loan for tertiary studies. Furthermore what are options for my 4 year old child who is a New Zealand citizen, will his schooling be free? Thanks in advance!

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.