Posted by Budo on 14/02/2016

I'm a New Zealand citizen that has lived in Australia for 28 years. Can I move back to New Zealand and claim benefits?

#1 response from lollie at 23:02 on Tue, 15 March 2016

Hey babe i want to do the same thing with my ten year have things progressed for you?

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.