Posted by sammy15 on 16/01/2015

Moving from Australia to U.K - Study options.

Hi. My husband and I and our 4 children are moving to the u.k in October. I am a NZ citizen & my husband is a NZ & British Citizen. We currently reside in Australia and have lived here for 4 years.

I just want to know if I am eligible to study in the U.K? I am not transferring study but want to start studying then work in England with my new profession. Does anyone know if I am eligible to any government help?

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.