Posted by KatyFair on 08/09/2014

How can my son do tertiary study if we move to Oz?

My husband is applying for a teaching job in SA. I lived and worked/paid taxes/had medicare in Sydney for 2 1/2 yrs in 1991-1993. My eldest son is now 15 1/2 and half way through our yr 11. I read that kiwis can study at Aus. tertiary institutions for domestic fees but not get studet loans. I don't want our moving to Oz to disadvantage him. Trying to find out if we can make that the case. Any suggestions?

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.