Categories
None (yet)
Posted by kylee 12 years ago.

furniture packages for kiwis moving to australia

I currently run a small buisness at which I sell new and used furniture - everything required in a household from beds to whiteware. I am trying to gauge interest in putting furniture packages together for kiwi families moving to Australia?

I myself moved here 2 years ago and decided to ship all my furniture over at a cost of around $11,000, being in the buisness that I am now in I could have furnished my whole house for half this cost and sold everything that I had shipped over.(which would have put a bit more cash in my pocket to arrive with) so if you or anyone else you know is moving to the brisbane area and this is an option they would like to consider please do not hesitate to contact me on kylee_wyatt@live.com

3 replies, the latest on 16 August 2013.
Reply from teesol 12 years ago.

Such a good idea :) You have any jobs going? haha God loves tryers :)

Reply from winnie 12 years ago.

Hi Kylee, I would like to know if we can sell all our furniture from NZ while we are still here as a package as we are planning to move over to Melbourne soon? I've got the quote and will cost me $8800 for shipping over from Wellington to Melbourne... Maybe better to sell those furniture and get new/used one once we arrive..

Reply from jaz-18 11 years ago.

Hey! I may be interested in a package, hopefully moving in a couple months to Brisbane from New Zealand and I want to sell all my stuff instead of shipping it to incur more savings :) if you could email me it would be awesome :) j42myn@hotmail.com

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!