None (yet)
Posted by sai 15 years ago.

Permanent residency for a family with a disabled child

Hi, We are NZ citizens planning to move to Melbourne. I have a 5-year-old boy who has Down's Syndrome. Will we be eligible to apply for permanent residency in Australia? What kind of facilities are available there for children with Down's Syndrome?

1 reply on 31 October 2008.
Reply from tanya 15 years ago.

There are quite a few early intervention centres around the victoria, as we are also moving to the victoria region from nz and have looked into this as we have a 17month old boy also with downs syndrome.

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!