None (yet)
Posted by ross-h 16 years ago.

I'm buying a car in NSW. How do I register it in Western Australia?

I'm buying a car in NSW and will be touring for about a year with it. What happens when you are out of NSW and in, say, WA? Do you need to get the car inspected once a year in NSW? If so, how do you get around that? I don't expect you have to go back to NSW! Does anyone know? Ross H