None (yet)
Posted by nicole22 14 years ago.

If I move to Australia from New Zealand with my 3-year-old daughter, do I get any childcare costs subsidised by the Australian Government?

1 reply on 14 August 2011.
Reply from graciedeska 13 years ago.

Yes you do. The Family Assistance payments help to subsidise childcare costs for your children if you are working in Australia. You can find out more here:

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!