None (yet)
Posted by fashionat85 15 years ago.

If I have a conviction for drink driving and reckless discharge of a firearm, am I able to go to Australia just for a holiday?

3 replies, the latest on 21 November 2010.
Reply from jess 14 years ago.

Probably not

Reply from jayd 14 years ago.

if you havnt been sentenced to prison for over 12 months, you should be sweet

Reply from eliasmum 14 years ago.

Its true that sentences for more than 12 months may stop you from entering Australia, BUT the fact you have a firearms conviction will be reviewed irregardless of the time spent in prison.

Firearms, domestic violence, drug trafficking, previous declined entrances, pedophile charges may all be reasons to decline you entrance to Australia due to the nature of the crime committed.

Buy Us A Coffee?Have we helped you? Please keep this site running. We‘ve helped thousands of people with their move to Australia but very few give anything back. Maybe you will?