None (yet)
Posted by hkm 13 years ago.

How can I take my 3-year-old son to Australia with me?

I want to take my 3-year-old son and move to Australia but his father won't let me go. Is there any way I can move there without his permission?

1 reply on 03 December 2010.
Reply from graciedeska 13 years ago.

Hi hkm,

You can't take your son out of the country without the father's permission unless you get a court order. If you go ahead and leave without his permission, you could be considered to have abducted the child, with serious consequences. There is some more information about this here, but I would recommend talking to a lawyer:

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!