None (yet)
Posted by jojo28 14 years ago.

Can my daughter get the student allowance in Australia?

If my 15-year-old daughter wants to go to university in Australia, can she apply for the student allowance? Does she have to live in the country for 2 years before applying?

2 replies, the latest on 09 July 2013.
Reply from graciedeska 13 years ago.

Hello jojo, yes she would have to be here for 104 weeks before being eligible for the AusStudy and Youth Allowance. This document provides full details:$file/co029_0909en.pdf

Reply from strata 10 years ago.

And needs to be permanent resident.