None (yet)
Posted by neil 13 years ago.

Can I drive in Australia if I have been banned for drink driving in England?

1 reply on 26 May 2011.
Reply from sasha 13 years ago.

You have to have a current drivers licence to drive in Australia. If your English one was taken off you due to DUI, then you're unable to drive in Australia.

Buy Us A Coffee?Have we helped you? Please keep this site running. We‘ve helped thousands of people with their move to Australia but very few give anything back. Maybe you will?