None (yet)
Posted by bandido 12 years ago.

Are NZQA National Certificates in Health and Safety recognised by Australian employers?

I have NZQA National Certificates in Health and Safety and want to know if they would be recognised by employers in AU? Or do i have to get them cross credited through an AU training provider?

1 reply on 13 February 2012.
Reply from graciedeska 12 years ago.

As far as I know, you'll usually need to get a safety certificate in Australia - depending on your industry. Each state has different health and safety standards and I don't believe your NZ one will have much meaning unfortunately. Where are you moving in Australia? I can find out more for you if you know what state.

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!