Categories
None (yet)
Posted by blackdog 12 years ago.

Is it worth paying money to companies such as 'Nab that job in Australia'. This company will evidently help with job sponsorship.

4 replies, the latest on 30 November 2012.
Reply from blackdog
OP
12 years ago.

I would be really interested to hear if anybody has used this service. I have sent them several emails. I received a reply however then I asked them some more questions in another email. I also asked them if they could give me a name of a recruitment agency that they deal with so I can ring them to ask about 'Nab that Job in Australia' service. To date I have not heard back from them. I do not want to pay over A$400 for their services until I get a satisfactory answer back. I would suspect that this service is a sham. Has anybody else had experinece with companys like this in Australia?

Reply from graciedeska 12 years ago.

Hi there,

I haven't had experience with this company either, but it's not a great sign that they have stopped replying to your emails. Even if they are legit, why would you want to deal with a company that can't even reply to basic requests in a timely fashion?

I think you'd be much better off just signing up directly with some recruitment agencies in Australia yourself. Hays, Adecco and Kelly Services are just 3 of them. I can look up more for you if you like!

Cheers,

Grace

Reply from mary-baa-baa 11 years ago.

i like to ask im planning/saving to move to ozzie in the near future, i have a baby 6 months now, is the daycare in ozzie affordable so that when i get my ozzie tax number and start woking, i can take her there while i work...what do u need to apply at daycares? thanks

Reply from mary-baa-baa 11 years ago.

i like to ask im planning/saving to move to ozzie in the near future, i have a baby 6 months now, is the daycare in ozzie affordable so that when i get my ozzie tax number and start woking, i can take her there while i work...what do u need to apply at daycares? thanks

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!