Categories
None (yet)
Posted by brissy 13 years ago.

Brisbane jobs

Whats the job sistuation like in Brisbane at the moment? And where would be a good place to go to look for work, not too fussy about what it is to start with. Is it a good idea to go through employment agencies?

1 reply on 25 October 2011.
Reply from yvonne 12 years ago.

All 4 of my children plus partners was working within the first week to 6 weeks of moving to OZ. They took any job and kept applying for the 'dream job' which they eventually got. My son had a driving job in 2 days, he is still at that job a year on, although he is on casual, he chooses to be casual because of the big money, his wife doesn't work, her choice money is good. The others went through agencies leading up to the dream jobs, they work in North Brisbane, apparantly there is more work on the South side. I hope to secure work when I move there in the Admin side but reality who wants a 60+ working for them these days, I say I am only the voice at the end of a phone, can't see age. Oh well good luck on the search for work if you haven't yet got work.

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!