Categories
None (yet)
Posted by venkat-yanamandra 13 years ago.

Being a New Zealander, do I need to appear for I.E.L.T.S for Australian Permanent residence?

3 replies, the latest on 08 April 2013.
Reply from graciedeska 13 years ago.

You are able to live and work in Australia without applying for a permanent visa (and without sitting the English test), but if you do decide to apply for PR and Citizenship, you may be required to sit this test, depending on what visa you apply for.

Reply from jane-mary 11 years ago.

We are NZ Citizens & my partner & I are wanting to (next year) go and live in Australia permanently & hence become a Australian Citizen. I have heard that you can apply to get your permanent residence before you start living in Australia is this correct? and if so how can I go about this over here in NZ?

Reply from jane-mary 11 years ago.

My partner and I are wanting to live in Australia next year, we are New Zealanders and have heard and peoplel have commented that you can apply for residency before you go over to Australia, cutting down the waiting period before become a Australian Citizen, is this correct? and if so how can we go about this? Jan

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!