Posted by anon on 29/06/2011

Can I get PR after 1 or 2 years study in Australia?

I have been working as a Social Worker in an NGO. My age is around 45. I am planning to achieve a Post Graduate degree in International Community Development from an Australian University. Now my question is: Can I get PR after 1 or 2 years study in Australia?

#1 response from anonymous at 06:13 on Wed, 29 June 2011

PR is the same amount of time of 2years for all kiwis in australia

#2 response from graciedeska at 04:54 on Tue, 5 July 2011

You can apply for a permanent residence visa at anytime after moving to Australia. You could take a look at this one: as social work is on the skills list.

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.