Categories
None (yet)
Posted by acc-compensation 13 years ago.

Do I still get ACC in Australia?

I receive weekly payments from ACC in New Zealand. If I move to Australia do I keep getting these payments?

2 replies, the latest on 20 July 2015.
Reply from graciedeska 13 years ago.

After reading the ACC site it seems that ACC will not cover you if you are leaving NZ permanently. It may cover you for overseas trips where you are intending to come back to NZ, but not a permanent move where you stop paying tax in NZ. You may want to ring the ACC to check this though, just to make sure you aren't missing out on anything! This is the info I was reading: http://www.acc.co.nz/making-a-claim/am-i-covered/index.htm

Reply from gtoa 9 years ago.

Kiaora I was unable to to find the answer I was looking for regarding ACC widow/spouse/children compensation and come across this page. It's been a little while since my partner passed away and I have decided to stay in Perth permanently (I have been here for 3 weeks). Our children are here with and are under the age of 18. Does anyone know any facts regarding our compensation/entitlements for my kids and myself??

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!