Categories
None (yet)
Posted by aaa 13 years ago.

If I have completed 12 years of education in the British System, i.e. my first year of A levels knows as AS levels, am I eligible to go straight to university without completing a foundation program in Australia?

I have completed my AS levels, which is the first year of A levels, completing 12 years of education at the age of 17. Does that make me up to the mark of the Australian 12th year of education as well?

2 replies, the latest on 20 September 2013.
Reply from graciedeska 13 years ago.

If that's the equivalent of Year 12 in Australia, then yes, that will make you eligible for university here. Here are the entry requirements to Australian universities from the Study Australia website: http://studyinaustralia.gov.au/Sia/en/WhatToStudy/EntryRequirements

Hope that helps :)

Reply from demi 11 years ago.

I am half way through my first year in college doing my AS , would I need to go into year 11 in Australia or could I go into university straight away , or are they sixth forms / colleges in Australia , basically I want to know would I have to go back to highschools Or is their a way around it Thankyou x

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!