Categories
None (yet)
Posted by kalpesh-patel 13 years ago.

I'm planning to move to Australia on a 12-month working holiday visa in search of sponsorship. Can my wife and 3 kids follow me out once I get set up?

We want to move to Australia due to lack of work here in Ireland but it's hard to get a visa because of the children and also hard to get sponsorship because of my line of work (scaffolding). i have heard it's easier to get sponsorship once you are out there, so I was hoping to move to Australia and get set up and have my wife and kids follow me out several months later. I'm unsure if this is possible?

1 reply on 20 May 2011.
Reply from law 13 years ago.

Sponsorship are very hard to come by, especially when your category as a scaffolder do not fall into the skilled migrant requirement. If you get one, then congratulation.

Unfortunately with sponsorships, your family can only move over if the sponsor company agrees to also cover them in the sponsorship as each sponsorship applications can cost from anywhere $10,000.00 to $20,000.00 thousand dollars.

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!