Posted by goofyfoot on 22/01/2011

As a Kiwi without permanent residency, do I have to pay for my childrens' school fees at state secondary school?

#1 response from graciedeska at 01:11 on Sun, 23 January 2011

Kiwis are treated the same as Australian citizens when it comes to school fees, so you don't have to pay international fees or anything. There are of course a few costs that all parents have to pay, just as in NZ (e.g. admin expenses etc), but that's it. If you Google the Australian state you are living in + schools, you should be able to find the government schools website for that state which will give you full information.
e.g. http://education.qld.g... and

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.