Posted by wave on 04/05/2010

Looking at moving to WA to live and work. Can I get help with childcare subsidies as I do in New Zealand?

#1 response from graciedeska at 23:29 on Mon, 8 November 2010

Hello, Yes child care rebates are available to Kiwis living in Australia. More here: http://www.familyassis...

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.