Posted by Ren on 13/12/2019

Specialist care

I'm seeing a Rheumatologist for arthritis here in NZ and I'm on govt subsidised meds (Biologic called Enbrel) and Methotrexate. Is it very expensive to see specialists and does medicare help cover any of the costs? TIA

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.