Categories
None (yet)
Posted by sleepless-in-australia 7 years ago.

Loan Worries and Debts; please help!

So I left Australia 3 months ago with a 'loan debt', I intended on paying it but after a few months and suddenly getting pregnant with an irresponsible man (Aussie bf, now ex. Took the loan for him for at that time he needed to move houses and he didn't have money) I had no other choice but to move back to my country here in Asia for I cannot work while pregnant and I cannot pay for the loan for my current situation is difficult and I have no one to help me financially. The debt had been passed on to a debt collections agency.

My question is if I planned on moving to a different country (not Australia) and apply for a visa, will my credit rating in Australia affect the application?

I will pay the debt- after I give birth and have a proper job once again but for now I really just can't. My only option/chance of being able to pay the debt is if I move to another country that pays more than a third world country and sacrifice a few years of not being with my kid to pay off my mistakes and build my child's future at the same time. I am not running away from the debt.

Thank you all and I would appreciate your response!

1 reply on 16 January 2017.
Reply from straya-mate 7 years ago.

shouldnt follow you anywhere other than Straya.... Credit is not a world wide thing you know ;)

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!