Categories
None (yet)
Posted by un-paid-small-medical-bills 8 years ago.

Unpaid small Medical bills

I was doing PhD at The University of Sydney. During early days I faced some medical conditions and managed to pay heavy amount of medical bills through OSHC. However, few bills like pharmaceutical I couldn't pay because I didn't receive the bills due to change of apartment. I had once emergency condition on Last January and admitted to Westmead hospital at Sydney by Ambulance. As I left Sydney soon after the incident I didn't receive the invoice and could not pay. Now I am applying for student VISA for New Zealand to pursue PhD at the university of Canterbury. Could these unpaid bills affect my VISA decision process. Kindly advise.

2 replies, the latest on 24 November 2016.
Reply from kiwi-mark 8 years ago.

i have the same problem let me know what did you do im applying as well to get visa going to australia

Reply from mary 7 years ago.

Any feedback from this? Whilst on a student visa studying in Oz i think I have an outstanding medical bill of about $60 (which would be covered by past insurance). But I am now back in the UK and have no idea about how to even find out if I owe anything. Surely I would get an email or something???

Will this effect me getting a working holiday visa in the future?

Have we helped you? You can help keep this site running without paying us a cent and save money in the process!