Posted by blackness123 on 05/06/2015

Can I leave NZ and pay my overdraft off in Australia?

I have an overdraft of $300 from ANZ. I was wondering if i can pay it off while in Australia as i have no money here. I'll be living with family and working with them. Will I be able to leave NZ or will I be arrested?

#1 response from MikeinOZ at 05:30 on Sun, 7 June 2015

Hey, you sure can, I had a loan with Westpac and there were no issues, when you get here, just transfer into the NZ account. There is a transfer fee of course.

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.