Posted by amy on 26/11/2014

I'm Australian, am i entitled to government assistant if I've been living in NZ?

I am an australian citizen but have been living in new zealand for the past 20 + years, i am wanting to move over and study in Australia as soon as possible. Am i entitled to any government assistant such as student loans or allowance?

#1 response from Nona at 06:40 on Mon, 7 March 2016

I have the same question.

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.