Posted by Education moving from the US to Australia on 17/11/2014

How can I complete year 12 in Australia if I haven't finished year 11 in the United States?

I am 17, and an Australian citizen. I will be moving to Oz in January with the intent to start the new school year in year 12. I will not have finished year 11 in America, but would like to start at year 12. Is there an exam I can take to qualify for year 12?

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.