Posted by anon on 09/07/2008

Can I get child support in Australia?

#1 response from anonymous at 00:22 on Fri, 6 March 2009

#2 response from Diane at 08:40 on Sun, 17 May 2009

Yes you can. You are just called an international client. My daughters father pays into Nz branch where the Australian branch collect it to pass it on to me.

#3 response from bubbles at 09:11 on Tue, 17 June 2014

I'm curious if an ex decides to leave and live in Australia with your children, do I still pay child support in NZ?

Add Your Voice

Participate in this topic by posting a reply below.

This is the name that will appear on your comment - choose anything you like but keep it clean!

All HTML tags will be stripped from your comment.

Spam alert: When submitting your question, you might be asked to prove that you are a human rather than a robot. Just complete the simple challenge to have your post submitted.